- Beyond Bank Australia just donated $1,500
- Anonymous just donated $515
- Marion Reilly just donated $104
- Marie Bennett just donated $1,000
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Nick Neal just donated $31.20
- Christine Goode just donated $104
- Betty just donated $500
- Susan Wald just donated $52
- Melita just donated $2,000
- Karen Downing just donated $26
- Julie Lean just donated $50
- Angie Ford just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $26
YWCA Canberra is a feminist not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting women, girls and their families in the Canberra region for over 90 years. We work in a number of key areas to support our community, including housing and homelessness services, domestic violence support, youth engagement, children's services, education and training, and advocating for gender equality locally and nationally. By supporting YWCA Canberra, you will be contributing to our work supporting women and their families access safe and secure housing.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
Beyond Bank Australia