- Danny Tantri just donated $120
- Yvette Whittaker just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $104
- Anonymous just donated $26
- Rosemary Everett just donated $260
- R W King just donated $312
- Karyn Lim just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $260
- Mary Boyle just donated $52
- Frank Long just donated $25
- Diana Tesoriero just donated $104
- Andrew Grzadka just donated $104
- Anthony Reid just donated $100
- John Pannell just donated $104
- Belle Joseph just donated $20.80
- Denis Fitzgerald just donated $52
- Clara Geoghegan just donated $26
- Michael Pezzullo just donated $5,000
The Farm in Galong
The Farm in Galong Ltd (the Farm) is a residential rehabilitation centre established to address the particular needs of women recovering from drug and alcohol addiction by helping them transition from rehabilitation programs to independent living, restoring children who may have been removed, repairing relationships with family and in the community, and ultimately making recovery permanent.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
R W King