- ailsa forster just donated $515
- Wayne Cassidy just donated $52
- Hour of Power PRIZE just donated $1,000
- Lyn Mernagh just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $104
- Anonymous just donated $78
- Ray Akhurst just donated $515
- Anonymous just donated $25
- Kellie Edwards just donated $52
- Felicity just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $10.40
- Sharrin Wells just donated $5.20
- Chanh Tieu just donated $5
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Sarah Clifton just donated $20.80
- Tim Treloggen just donated $2.08
- Cristina Ocampo just donated $10
- Luke Martin just donated $26
- Jeremy Whiteside just donated $26
- Elizabeth just donated $26
St Vincent de Paul Society Canberra/Goulburn
The St Vincent de Paul Society Canberra/ Goulburn is a not-for-profit organisation made up primarily of passionate members and volunteers, supported by a number of dedicated staff. The work of the Society is funded through donations, enterprises run by the Society, and some government funding.
As a lay Catholic organisation, the Society does not receive any direct funding from the Catholic Church. Vinnies helps people in need in a number of ways, giving them a ‘hand up’ and support to make life-changing decisions. The types of assistance offered differs from situation to situation, but our mission remains central to our service.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
Hour Of Power Prize
A Vinnies Superfan