- Margaret Atkinson just donated $250
- John Mills just donated $104
- Michael Crowe just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $52
- Gael and Bruce Watson just donated $52
- ailsa forster just donated $515
- K Blemings just donated $10.40
- Anna just donated $20
- Robyn Coghlan just donated $1,515
- Hayman Partners just donated $176.96
- Louise just donated $50
- Kristen Proudfoot just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $415
- Melita Flynn just donated $1,000
- Anonymous just donated $104
- Sue Fyfe just donated $208
- Carolyn Milland just donated $100
- Emma just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $1,000
- david and jen reay just donated $104
Riding for the Disabled ACT Inc (Pegasus)
Riding for the Disabled ACT Inc. (Pegasus) provides therapeutic horse-facilitated programs and activities for people living with a disability in the ACT and local NSW region.
Our programs include mounted (riding), unmounted (horse and farm management activities), Hippotherapy (physiotherapy on horseback), school holiday programs and a day program for teenagers and young adults. The programs are tailored to meet the specific needs and requirements of each individual and are delivered by nationally-accredited Riding for the Disabled Association of Australia (RDAA) Coaches and fantastic volunteers.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
Gael And Bruce Watson
David And Jen Reay
Judith Margaret Lenne
Emma-jean Stewart Stewart
Nerida Dawn Winters
Ken & Mary Bates