- Melita Flynn just donated $1,000
- Anonymous just donated $104
- Sue Fyfe just donated $208
- Carolyn Milland just donated $100
- Emma just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $1,000
- david and jen reay just donated $104
- Daphne Hillery just donated $78
- Cynthia Harris just donated $50
- Dan Posch just donated $515
- JUDITH MARGARET LENNE just donated $52
- emma-jean stewart stewart just donated $50
- Nerida Dawn Winters just donated $26
- Colin Hill just donated $104
- Megan Nutt just donated $100
- Nola Maybury just donated $200
- Charles Hausknecht just donated $52
- Pam Collins just donated $52
- Janelle Patten just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $52
Riding for the Disabled ACT Inc (Pegasus)
Riding for the Disabled ACT Inc. (Pegasus) provides therapeutic horse-facilitated programs and activities for people living with a disability in the ACT and local NSW region.
Our programs include mounted (riding), unmounted (horse and farm management activities), Hippotherapy (physiotherapy on horseback), school holiday programs and a day program for teenagers and young adults. The programs are tailored to meet the specific needs and requirements of each individual and are delivered by nationally-accredited Riding for the Disabled Association of Australia (RDAA) Coaches and fantastic volunteers.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
David And Jen Reay
Judith Margaret Lenne
Emma-jean Stewart Stewart
Nerida Dawn Winters
Ken & Mary Bates