- Bec Richardson just donated $25
- Chris Roland just donated $5,015
- Julia just donated $52
- Tanya Cruickshank just donated $20
- Vanessa Tobin just donated $100
- Sia Soliola just donated $52
- Kathryn Milin just donated $104
- Hayley Maddox just donated $1.04
- Anonymous just donated $1.04
- Sally Wagnon just donated $26
- Nevayeh Mohring just donated $50
- Karly Bell just donated $26
- Nicholas Jacob just donated $100
- Robbie Gonzalez just donated $52
- Jane just donated $62.40
- Mel Donnell Donnell just donated $10.40
- Anonymous just donated $47
- Briony Geier just donated $26
- Grace STEPHENSON just donated $26
- Clare + Peter Ashcroft just donated $26
Established in 2002, Kulture Break is an organisation committed to the wellbeing, transformation and empowerment of young people and the community. We do this by engaging them in a safe and active environment, using the performing arts and leadership development to empower and change lives.
Kulture Break conducts dance classes, mentoring and social skilling programs, tailored workshops, seminars and conferences, motivational talks and performances for schools, government agencies and community organisations across Australia and internationally.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
Mel Donnell Donnell
Clare + Peter Ashcroft