- Anonymous just donated $50
- #WhyIGiveCBR Prize just donated $250
- Tim Beard just donated $50
- Diana Roe just donated $104
- K Blemings just donated $10.40
- KB just donated $25
- Anthony O'Reilly just donated $26
- Anonymous just donated $52
- Roberta Thorburn just donated $26
- Act Rogain Catering just donated $1,945
- Ewan Mackenzie just donated $67
- Tim Brown Brown just donated $224.64
- Anonymous just donated $515
- Tony Piazza just donated $52
- Adrian Ward just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $1,000
- KV just donated $50
- Neil P just donated $104
- Jamie Nicholls just donated $52
- Dave G just donated $100
Established in 1962, Hartley Lifecare (Hartley) is a Canberra-based not-for-profit organisation providing supported accommodation for people with disability, their families and carers. Originally established to provide a learning facility and therapy support service for children and adults, Hartley has grown extensively to support clients in over 30 homes across the ACT. Over the last six decades, families have grown to rely on and trust Hartley to deliver high quality, person centred support.
Hartley lifecare is excited to launch its official Capital Campaign 2021/22. This campaign will be aimed at raising money for the re-development of Hartley’s original residential facility at Hartley Court in Hughes.
The campaign will encompass three main fundraising initiatives:
- HARTs for Hartley Court – donors will be awarded a coloured HART based on the level of donation.
- Hartley Golf Day – 18 teams of 4 will compete under the rules of Ambrose with all funds raised going towards the campaign.
- Hartley Kokoda Trek – in partnership with the amazing team at 100% World Wide Adventures, are organising a 9 day adventure across the famous Kokoda Trail. Participants will raise money through this cause and all money collected will be going towards the campaign
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
Act Rogain Catering
Tim Brown Brown
Alex & Kristy
Bnr Pty Ltd
Genevieve Padovan Padovan