- Ross Bowden just donated $50
- frank lopilato just donated $104
- Anonymous just donated $52
- Tara McNeilly just donated $104
- Ray Mills just donated $100
- Natalie just donated $52
- Sarah Kentwell just donated $20.80
- Dr. Richard Barz just donated $100
- Paul Chalson just donated $208
- G&A Keys just donated $1,015
- Ross Davill just donated $100
- Rinda Scott just donated $515
- Trish Brown just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $515
- Anne Buttsworth just donated $100
- Meredith Hinchliffe just donated $104
- Lachlan Blain just donated $104
- Anonymous just donated $160
- Aldo Bongiorno just donated $208
- Anne Kidd just donated $25
Early Morning Centre
UNITINGCARE CANBERRA CITY
The Early Morning Centre (EMC) is a safe, respectful and welcoming space for people experiencing homelessness and those at risk of homelessness. EMC provides a large range of services; breakfast, lunch, cuppas, phone, computers, showers, laundry, mail service, lockers, emergency food parcels, medical, dental, pet clinic, referral, information and support that meet individual needs. The EMC partners with community and government services that visit the Centre providing on site information and support. These include Centrelink, accommodation services, Alcohol and other Drug services, legal support and information services being just some of the wide range on offer. A range of fun and social activities are held at the Centre that aim to reduce social isolation and provide a sense of connection and self worth. These activities range from current affairs discussion group, computer classes, art and craft, choir and library to name just a few. We work towards providing a fuller life for our service users through providing connection and support focusing on individual needs. The EMC values positive connections, dignity, respect and a fulfilling life for our guests, staff and volunteers.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
Dr. Richard Barz