- L Wishart Lindsay just donated $26
- Anonymous just donated $26
- Lish just donated $208
- Anonymous just donated $52
- Leisa Williamson just donated $200
- N just donated $208
- Melanie Dunn Dunn just donated $31.20
- Deb Edwards just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $250
- Robin Gibson just donated $104
- Anonymous just donated $500
- Kelli Lawton just donated $208
- Carole Brown just donated $104
- Matt Bear just donated $25
- Victoria Clare just donated $52
Doris Women's Refuge
Doris Women's Refuge Inc. delivers intensive case management and support, advocacy and accommodation for women and children who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, and in crisis, due to experiences of violence in intimate relationships and in the family. Doris has been in operations in the ACT from March 1987. Doris promotes and ensures advocacy for access to safety and to all other services and actions necessary to achieve needs identified by each member of each family, with particular emphasis on the needs of children, trauma and overall attention for optimum development, health and well-being.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
L Wishart Lindsay
Melanie Dunn Dunn