- Connor Carson just donated $312
- Anonymous just donated $26
- June Gunning just donated $104
- E Bisset just donated $26
- Eloise Bolton just donated $52
- Jess Cameron just donated $6.24
- Jessica Cameron just donated $52
- Rufus just donated $104
- P &C McArdle just donated $20.80
- Anonymous just donated $20.80
- Emma Cooper just donated $200
- Anonymous just donated $260
- Kathi Moss just donated $104
- Philip & Georgina May just donated $104
- Gabriella T just donated $26
- Michelle Weier just donated $10.40
- Carly & Josh Parsons just donated $100
- Temperley Homes just donated $515
- Kate Craig just donated $20.80
- Julie Ayling just donated $104
Cystic Fibrosis ACT
Cystic Fibrosis ACT (CFACT) has a vision of empowering individuals and their families in the Canberra and surrounding region who are impacted by cystic fibrosis to live the best version of their lives and a mission to improve the quality of life for people with Cystic Fibrosis. We do this through community engagement, advocacy, research and eduation.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
P &c Mcardle
Philip & Georgina May
Michelle Weier Weier
Carly & Josh Parsons