- Anne Stearman just donated $104
- Kate just donated $500
- Deborah Edwards just donated $52
- Ray White Canberra just donated $1,015
Cerebral Palsy Alliance
Founded in 1945 to support children with cerebral palsy (CP), Cerebral Palsy Alliance (CPA) was the first organisation of its kind in the world. We are now a leading disability service provider, advocate and research organisation that continues to change the lives of people with physical and neurological disabilities.
We support babies, children, teens and adults living with disability with innovative, evidence-based programs, services, therapies and equipment, to enhance their independence, improve health and well-being outcomes, and enable greater participation in the community.
At Cerebral Palsy Alliance our priority is to support those living with neurological and physical disabilities to lead the most comfortable, independent and inclusive lives possible.
CPA is also helping to:
• Reduce the incidence and impact of CP by researching cause, establishing new protocols for early detection and identifying ways to clinically and medically address symptoms
• Discover and support new technologies through our disability start-up accelerator
• Advocate for people with disability to ensure their greatest opportunities are realised
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal