- Kym Duggan just donated $260
- Wayne Ryan just donated $100
- Douglas Hynd just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $250
- Kaye O'Hara just donated $515
- jo bothroyd just donated $52
- 100 just donated $52
- Iven r just donated $52
- Jack Bowers just donated $1,015
- Jennie Roberts just donated $104
- Larissa Barritt just donated $104
- CLEO FLEMING just donated $260
- Anonymous just donated $200
- Tina Williamson just donated $26
- morna whiting just donated $300
- Bronwyn Kenyon just donated $2,500
- Anonymous just donated $515
- Pauline Junankar just donated $156
- ROBIN CHAPPLE just donated $220
- Sonja Schmid just donated $26
Canberra Refugee Support Inc.
Canberra Refugee Support (CRS) is a not-for-profit community association supported entirely by volunteers. Our aim to is assist asylum seekers and refugees to become engaged, independent and accepted in the local Canberra community as soon as possible. We also offer annual scholarships as well as practical support to families.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
Erin Cronin Cronin
Angelika & Chris