- Janet and Quentin Campbell just donated $104
- Craig Wallace just donated $52
- Roslyn Dundas just donated $26
- Andrew Rowe just donated $26
- Gallagher just donated $260
- Gail Murray just donated $52
- Emma Campbell just donated $104
- Anonymous just donated $26
- Anonymous just donated $25
- Sarah Murdoch just donated $52
- Dorji Tshering just donated $10.40
- Cathi Moore just donated $52
- Sarah Heine just donated $52
- Carmen Byrne just donated $52
Australian Capital Territory Council of Social Service (ACTCOSS)
The ACT Council of Social Service Inc. (ACTCOSS) represents not-for-profit community organisations and advocates for social justice in the ACT.
We are a not-for-profit peak body working collaboratively with organisations and individuals who support our vision and goals for positive social change.
We advocate to government on social policy, encourage individuals and groups to take action, and provide capacity building services and resources to community organisations. We do all this with support and input from our membership.
On March 9, join us in raising our hands for Canberra!
Be part of the 2nd annual Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day and help us turn this into an annual giving tradition for every Canberran!
March 9th, the day after Canberra Day, will be a historic day for everyone in our community to GIVE BIG - join in on the fun(draising) and support us through the Hands up for Canberra Giving Day! Plus, every $1 you donate will become $2 with our generous matched funding matching dollar-for-dollar until we reach $10,000.
We'll have just 48 hours to raise $10,000! Come on Canberra, together we can do this!
The Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day is proudly supported by:
A big thank you to our Supporters
The real heroes who are kindly helping us achieve our goal
Janet And Quentin Campbell