We have joined the 2023 Canberra Day Appeal to raise much needed funds for our charity!
This year, the Canberra Day Appeal’s 48-hour Hands Up for Canberra Giving Day begins on Wednesday, March 8. So please, give where you live and donate here during the 48h Giving Day donation drive.
Want to give now?
You don't have to wait - donate today!
Your donation will be doubled
Every $1 you donate will become $2 with matched funding available for the first $5,000 we fundraise ($10,000 total)
Please help us reach our goal #HandsUp4CBR
Raised so far
The Canberra Circus Festival is powered by Warehouse Circus - an ACT based not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving the mental and physical health of young people through the medium of social circus.
We offer a complete pathway to arts careers with classes for all experience levels, performance opportunities, an entertainment agency, a circus festival, and a trainer-training program.
We run circus-as-therapy for people managing complex disabilities, and classes for social inclusion and early intervention programs for young people facing comparative disadvantage.
We partner with UCHS Kaleen to deliver a circus elective program, and we also work with numerous other ACT schools each week, delivering circus arts and outreach programs.
Warehouse Circus has delivered excellent outcomes for Canberrans for over 32 years.
We foster a co-operative environment for training and exploration, and aim to give everyone an opportunity to engage in this dynamic, highly physical, creative and fun artform.
Warehouse Circus is supported by ArtsACT and the Community Services Directorate.
How your donation will help
Warehouse Circus is presenting The Canberra Circus Festival to:
- Fundraise for the work we do! - teaching circus to people of all abilities and access in the ACT
- Welcome as many people to try this creative, inclusive, non-competitive physical activity and artistic expression for themselves
- Bring amazing circus works to Canberra to entertain our beautiful city
- Join heaps of local makers, artists, businesses, not-for-profits, and community groups together in a positive family-friendly event, made by the community, for the community
- Help our emerging circus artist superstars connect to their industry, receive international quality coaching, professional development, and the opportunity to meet new friends
- Connect and support the Australian Youth Circus Sector with networking, industry leading trainer-training
- Pay circus artists properly for the work they do and the culture they strengthen
The Canberra Circus Festival is a big undertaking, and we believe adds powerful value to the Canberra community and cultural landscape. It takes a lot of our resources to put together, so we need support wherever we can get it to offset costs and maximise fundraising opportunities.
Help our amazing supporters reach
their fundraising goals or register to fundraise for us today!
Share across socials
Share this page with your friends!
A big thank you to our Supporters
Carolyn Ruth Roche
What you are doing sounds amazing! We'll be in contact to find out more.
Keep up the great work!